The project aims to improve public digital service development in Armenia by improving e-governance management capacity, policy making, policy implementation and developing digital identification services (eID services) for public service delivery.
Moreover, the digital identification services will be integrated into the e-governance infrastructure and an awareness-raising plan will be created to increase e-identity take-up and usage.
Finally, within the project the Estonian e-Governance Academy Foundation (EGA) experts will assess the interoperability framework of Armenia and provide recommendations for e-services’ development and integration.
Actions in Brief:
During the project, EGA experts will
- analyse the policy development and implementation of public service delivery and draft an implementation plan;
- review the legal framework and make recommendations for improvements;
- conduct workshops and training programmes for the staff of relevant governmental agencies,
- create an awareness-raising strategy and monitor citizen feedback;
- analyse the available e-ID services and their usage in public and private services offering processes
- identify potential legislation, technical, procedural, organisational and financial barriers of e-ID services;
- develop a financial model of an e-ID service;
- develop a communication plan (based on public awareness survey, current situation analysis and best practices);
- assess the interoperability framework;
- develop uniform standards for public service provision;
- assess all existing registries, digital databases, key information systems and responsible organisations, their level of digitalisation and develop a national service delivery modernisation road map, as well as recommendations concerning business processes and procedures for at least 35 key digital services;
- optimise the front office and back office workshare.
Duration: 02/2020 - 08/2021
Total Project Budget: €499 599
EU Contribution: €499 599
Implementing Partner: Estonian e-Governance Academy Foundation (EGA)