An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
This call for proposals contributes to the goals set in the Kenya's National Strategy to Counter Violent Extremism adopted on 7 September 2016 and supports its implementation. The following locations for actions are identified: Nairobi, the Coast region (especially Mombasa, Kwale and Kilifi) and the North East (especially Isiolo County, Moyale sub-County and Marsabit town) as well as all the counties that have already adopted County Action Plans for the Prevention/Countering of Violent Extremism or are planning to do so.
The deadline for submission of concept notes is 23/06/2017 at 12:00 (Brussels date and time).
An information session on this call for proposals will be held on 31/05/2017 at 10 am local time at the Hotel Crowne Plaza in Nairobi, Kenya.
Should you be interested in this session, please send an email by 30/05/2017 midday to email@example.com, indicating: name, surname, nationality and email address of the person who is going to participate as well as his/her organisation (max. one participant per organisation) quoting in the subject line the call reference EuropeAid/155930/DD/ACT/KE.
This call for proposals is also available on https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publ...
- Annex A.1 - Concept Note
- Annex A.2 Full Application
- Annex B -Budgets
- Annex C - Logical Frameworks
- Annex D - Legal Entity File (Public Law Body)
- Annex D - Legal Entity Sheet (Private or public Law body with legal form)
- Annex E - Financial Identification Form
- Annex F - Pador Offline Form
- Annex G - Standard Grant Contract
- Annex J - Information on the tax regime applicable to grant contracts
- Annex K - Guidelines and Checklist for assessing budget and simplified cost options