Education: Secondary education or equivalent commercial school. Minimum secretarial diploma.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience; previous experience in an embassy, government institution or international organisation is an advantage.
- Excellent drafting skills and ability to prepare official letters (i.e. protocol issues, to get visas, customs clearance, etc.).
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Capacity to work in a multitasking position.
- Knowledge in accounting will be an advantage
- Excellent command of office software package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet explorer, Outlook)
Languages: Excellent command of English and Spanish (oral and written). French will be an asset.
Job description: The incumbent serves as support on administrative and finance issues and ensures receptionist functions in the Office.