DELEGATION TO LAO PDR
The Delegation of the European Union has a vacancy for a:
Project Officer (temporary position)
The EU Delegation to Laos is a major development partner for Laos. We are seeking an individual who will ensure the technical and administrative monitoring and support of the entire project cycle of trade/private sector and investment/finance related projects and programmes implemented in the Lao PDR with the Government of the Lao PDR.
This is a temporary position for a period of 3.5 months.
- Ensure the technical and administrative monitoring and support of trade/private sector and investment/finance related programmes.
- Contribute to Delegation's analysis and reporting in the relevant fields.
- Prepare regular reports, studies or policy analysis.
- Monitor the trade and economic situation and report on developments in the relevant sector.
- Identification and appraisal of programmes and projects and assistance to related missions.
- Analyse Government sector and sub-sector policies, strategy and reform agenda.
- Support the internal and external communication on EU cooperation in the relevant fields.
- Contribute to the preparation/updating of the programming (post-2020) engagement of the EU in the Lao PDR, in particular through the European Joint Programming
Education and Languages:
- We are looking for a qualified individual – Graduate qualification in a field of study related to the job.
- Proven excellent written and spoken Lao and good English language skills.
Experience : He/she will have 1 year working experience in a related field.
Applications should be sent by email to:
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 March.
Short listed candidates may be invited to take a selection test and interview.