An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
Estimated contract value: EUR 14,900.00
Description: The contractor must provide the human and material resources necessary to provide the service of:
- To collect entries among Chinese and European children aged 4-18 based on the theme of "EU-China Connectivity" to promote the EU-China people-to-people exchanges;
- To organize a judging committee to select the best twelve drawings;
- To purchase and give out prizes to the winners;
- To organize an exhibition in a public place in Beijing as well as at least 3 other cities around China to showcase the entries;
- To display the art works in an attractive format with names, city/country and age indicated on each one;
- To promote the drawing contest widely through different platforms (such as traditional and social media).
Natural and legal persons interested in participating in the tenders are invited to send their application by e-mail to the following address:
Subject: CHNPI201904 – 2019 Children's Drawing Exhibition & Competition
The application must contain the following information for being accepted in the Candidates' list:
Identification of the candidate, indicating name, business address (full address of registration of the firm, if applicable), contact person, telephone and e-mail.