The annual spring meeting of the international donor coordination group in support of the Palestinian economy, the Ad Hoc Liaison Committee (AHLC), will be held in Brussels on Tuesday, 20 March 2018.
The meeting is hosted by EU High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini, and presided by the Norwegian Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide in her capacity as the Chair of the AHLC.
The AHLC has served since 1993 as a key policy-level coordination mechanism for financial assistance to the Palestinian people. The main purpose of the AHLC is to support preserving the vision of a negotiated two-state solution.
The AHLC meeting will take place from 13:30 to 15:30 in the Berlaymont building of the European Commission.
• 13:15–13:30: Statements to the press by High Representative/Vice-President Federica Mogherini and Norwegian Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide at the VIP corner, Berlaymont.
• 13:30: Start of the meeting; photo opportunity – tour de table (for registered photographers and cameramen only).
• 15:30: After the session, Foreign Minister Ine Eriksen Søreide will be available for a statement to the media in front of the meeting room.
• Images will be available on EbS.
• For queries regarding media opportunities and facilities, please contact Ms Judith Hebekeuser (Judith.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Journalists/photographers/cameramen not accredited to the EU institutions who wish to cover the press events need to register with Judith.email@example.com by latest 19 March 2018, 17:00 CET. Considering the space and security restrictions, requests sent after that deadline cannot be taken into account.