An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
On February 7, Tashkent Chemical Technological Institute hosted a Quality Assurance Seminar within the "Furthering the quality of Doctoral education at Higher Education Institutions in Uzbekistan" project implemented by the National Erasmus+ Office in Uzbekistan with the financial support of the European Union.
The Head of the Policy, Press and Information Section Radoslaw Darski made a welcoming speech on behalf of the EU Delegation and emphasized that this project is an added value to the initiatives implemented in Uzbekistan in the field of science and higher education development, especially in the Year of Support of Active Enterpreneurship, Innovative Ideas and Technology.
In order to conduct trainings and workshops 10 professors from the University of Granada (Spain), Eotvos Lorand University Budapest (Hungary), the University of Zagreb (Croatia), the Universite libre ed Bruxelles, (Belgium), as well as the Secretary-General of the UNICA - Network of Universities from the Capitals of Europe
Within the framework of the project from February 5 to 9, training seminars and exchange of experience will be held with the Doctors and scientists of the Tashkent Chemical Technological Institute, Namangan State University, State Institute of Arts and Culture, and the Samarkand Institute of Economics and Services.
For additional information, please contact:
1. EU Delegation in Uzbekistan: https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/uzbekistan_en
2. National Erasmus+ Office: http://erasmusplus.uz/about/NEO-Staff/index.htm
3. UNICA - Network of Universities from the Capitals of Europe: http://www.unica-network.eu/
4. University of Granada: https://www.ugr.es/en/
5. Eotvos Lorand University Budapest: https://www.elte.hu/en/
6. University of Zagreb: http://www.unizg.hr/homepage/
7. Universite libre ed Bruxelles (ULB): http://www.ulb.ac.be/