The call for expression for the Junior Professionals in Delegation (JPD) Programme is open from the 3rd January 2017 until the 31st January 2017
Candidates applying for this high-level traineeship programme should:
- be a national from an EU Member State,
- hold at least a university degree equivalent to the Master's degree (see Diplomas Annex) in a domain relevant to the activities of the Delegations;
- have excellent command of English and/ or French; knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- show a great interest and motivation to work in a Delegation;
- professional experience, extra-curriculum activities such as volunteering or publications, is an important asset.