The Delegation of the European Union to Brazil invites Brazilian and European students to apply for traineeships for the 2nd semester of 2018. These are unpaid compulsory traineeships for a period of minimum 3 months and maximum 6 months.
The traineeships are addressed to young university students with a genuine interest in the work of the European Union and especially the relations between the EU and Brazil. At the end of the internship, the student will have gained a substantial insight into the European Union´s objectives in Brazil.
Brazilian and European nationals enrolled in a Brazilian university that includes a compulsory internship as part of their studies.
The aim is to provide the interns with work experience in the different sections of the Delegation
1. Political, Press and Communication: DELEGATION-BRAZIL-POLITICAL@EEAS.EUROPA.EU;
2. Trade: DELEGATION-BRAZIL-TRADE@EEAS.EUROPA.EU;
3. Cooperation DELEGATION-BRAZIL-COOPERATION@EEAS.EUROPA.EU;
4. Foreign Policy Instruments (FPI) FPI-REGIONAL-TEAM-AMERICAS@eeas.europa.eu;
5. Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) DELEGATION-BRAZIL-SCIENCE@EEAS.EUROPA.EU;
6. Information Society and Digital Market (DIGITAL) DELEGATION-BRAZIL-DIGITAL@EEAS.EUROPA.EU;
(the full descriptions of tasks per section are below)
Interested candidates should apply by submitting the following documents electronically to DELEGATION-BRAZIL-TRAINEESHIP@EEAS.EUROPA.EU - in either Microsoft Word (.doc) or Acrobat (.pdf) format - and the email address of the section the candidate is applying to (see above):
The traineeship will be offered to the successful candidate after having gone through the selection process and prior approval from Headquarters.
Receipt of applications will be acknowledged, but we regret that due to the volume of applications, only those applications short-listed will be contacted. If candidates do not hear from the EU Delegation four weeks after the deadline, they can consider they have not been selected.
Please make sure that the application form is completed correctly. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incorrect will be rejected.
Deadline for applications extended to 3 July