The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Korea is looking for its first Blog Reporters (Supporters).
We are looking for enthusiastic Blog Reporters (Supporters), who wish to discover and disseminate information about the European Union's politics, economy, trade, investment, diplomacy, culture and society, the EU-RoK relations and the activities of the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Korea.
- The Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Korea represents the EU in the RoK and ensures smooth EU-RoK relations in the areas of politics, society, economy, foreign relations, education and climate change. With regular meetings of the Ambassadors and counsellors of the EU and its Member States, the EU Delegation establishes close cooperation on EU-related issues with the EU Member States embassies present in the RoK.
- The EU currently has 28 Member States including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
1. Who can apply?
- Undergraduate/graduate students or general public interested in the European Union
- Person who can write articles related to the EU and the EU Delegation activities at least once a month
- Person who can edit various types of contents such as text, photos and videos
- Experience working as a Blog Reporter for public institutions is preferred
2. Period of the programme
- 1 November 2019 – 31 March 2019
3. Number of selected
4. Required documents
- 1 copy of application form (see attached form)
- 1 copy of Consent to Providing Personal Information (see attached form)
5. Application period
- 11 September 2019 – 30 September 2019
6. How to apply?
7. Admission schedule
- Announcement of successful applications: Website announcement on 7 October, 2019
8. Task of Blog Reporters
- Write a blog article related to the EU and the EU Delegation activities at least once a month.
- Range of articles
-Issues related to the EU in politics, economy, investment, trade, culture, diplomacy etc.
-Activities of the EU Delegation
-Other feature articles that the EU Delegation requests
- Participate in the Orientation
- Contribute to promoting the EU Delegation's website and social media accounts
- Certificate issued after completion of the programme
- Participation in the EU Delegation and EU Member States' events in Korea
- Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Korea
11th Floor, Seoul Square, 416 Hangang-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04637 Korea