Delegation of EU office in Suva is planning to award the framework contract for the supply, installation and maintenance of security and surveillance equipment including:
access control equipment
intruder alarm equipment
Digital Handheld Transceiver
Base and mobile radio with repeater
The provision of preventative (scheduled) and responsive maintenance services for all types of equipment and the consultancy, design and installation of new security systems.
Tender Procedure: Negotiated
Important Notice for interested parties:
2. Access to EU
Participation in this tender procedure is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons:
- In one of the European Union Member States;
- In a third country which has a special agreement with the European Union in the field of public procurement on the conditions laid down in the agreement;
- In Fiji or in Fiji's neighbouring countries (South Pacific).
Economic operators must confirm that they have their headquarters or domicile in one of the abovementioned States and present the supporting evidence normally acceptable under their own law. Operators based in Fiji must attach their TIN letter.
3. Exclusion criteria:
Economic operators who have access to public procurement are evaluated on the basis of the information provided in their tenders for exclusion criteria.
Tenderers shall provide a declaration on exclusion criteria attached to the tender specifications dully filled in, signed and dated by the legally authorised representative.
Whenever requested by the contracting authority, the candidate or tenderer shall provide the supporting documents confirming the declaration.
4. Selection criteria: legal and regulatory capacity
- Be enrolled in a relevant professional or trade register (copy of which must be attached to the offer)
- Have relevant experience of at least two (2) years in the commercial activity which is the subject of this call for tenders (see section 6).
Where necessary to ensure the proper conduct of the procedure, the Delegation may request, at any time, that tenderers supply an updated declaration or any additional supporting documents.
5. Selection criteria: economic and financial criteria
A declaration of the annual overall turnover of the last 2 financial years for which accounts have been closed, concerning the same legal entity as under points above.
The average annual turnover for the last 2 financial years for which accounts have been closed must be at least twice the equivalent of the annual estimated value of the contract. The exchange rate used to convert the turnover into euros will be the rate of December of the year of the financial statement as published at
6. Selection criteria: professional and technical criteria
A list of the services contracts of the tenderer relevant to the services indicated under point 7, concerning at least one of the past 2 financial years, with the annual contract value, the duration (start and end date), short description of the contract and the name of the client.
The tenderers must have implemented at least 2 contracts in the fields related to the services contracts as described in the technical specifications during the last 2 last financial year