Required Education and skills:
- citizens of the host country, nationals from the EU Member States or States which have signed an accession agreement with the EU
- students enrolled in the 3rd ,4th or 5th University year
- undertaking a compulsory traineeship within the framework of their studies
- already residing in the host country
- no professional experience
- no previous experience of more than six weeks in the EU Institutions
- Contribution to political and economic reporting
- Creation and coordination of the content for Delegation’s website and Social media accounts (Instagram, Telegram channel, Facebook page: facebook.com/eudeluzb)
- Brainstorming and planning content update with other colleagues
- Ad-hoc research in Uzbek and Russian, with summary of results drafted in English
- Review and editing of material in Uzbek
- Administrative support with events organized by the Delegation
- Attending and photographing events and reporting back, when requested
- Other tasks set by the Head of Section or Press and Information Officer
Undertaking a compulsory traineeship within the framework of their studies which will have to be confirmed by a note from the educational institution.
Please note that this internship is not paid. No contractual relations will be established under the internship and it will not result in a position being offered at the Delegation.
EU member state interns, however, must have adequate insurance and medical coverage before the start of internship.
More details about EU Delegation to Uzbekistan and its activities can be found at http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/uzbekistan and www.facebook.com/eudeluzb
Each application shall include in English:
- Letter of motivation (maximum 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
Submission of applications by electronic mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a title: “PPI Internship”
Deadline: December 31, 2019
Within two weeks of applying, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The final decision will be communicated within two weeks after the interview.