Europe House Project
Europe House project is an EU funded project with the overall objective to increase the level of information and public awareness of the Albanian population about the European Union, its policies and programs, about their impact on citizens’ daily lives, and about the accession process and about EU membership.
- Provide photography coverage of events in Tirana and around Albania,
- Submission of high quality photos for events happening in real time for social media use,
- Management of the archive system and providing photos from previous events as requested,
- Editing and processing of photos with adequate software based on best standards,
- Ability to respond to urgent requests and to be flexible with changes for coverage of events that may not be planned in advance,
- Professional approach to service delivery, strong communication skills and a good understanding of confidentiality requirements,
- Sensitive treatment of images of vulnerable groups,
- Provision of consulting advice about photographic coverage where required,
- Ability to make quick decisions and work independently,
- Team player approach to service delivery,
- Work on weekends and public holidays may be required,
- Possession of a driver license is an advantage,
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working as a professional photographer,
- Excellent knowledge of software for editing photographs,
- Strong spoken and written communication skills,
- Fluency in written and spoken Albanian language,
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and spoken),
- University degree, preferably in photography, video production, arts or similar field, would be an asset,
- Good communication and reporting skills,
- Good organizational skills,
- Willingness to learn.
Experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities defined by the Terms of Reference.
Place of performance is Tirana with occasional travel requirements throughout Albania.
Expert will be provided with office space in the center of Tirana and adequate equipment including camera, lenses, pc and software.
Assignment is expected to start on 15 January 2022.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic CV and portfolio at: email@example.com until 20 December 2021, 17:00 hours local time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.