An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
A Reform Support Team (RST) at the State Road Agency (Ukravtodor) is a group of Ukrainian professionals (non-civil servants) funded on a temporary basis by the donors that provides targeted technical support and assists the Agency in the design and implementation of priority reforms. The RST will assist in filling the capacity gaps in the design and implementation of priority reform strategies and programs, while strengthening links and partnerships between the Ukravtodor’s priorities and relevant donor support.
The funding source of this assignment is the EBRD Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA). The contributors are: Denmark, the European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Following positions are available:
1. Legal Counsel Restructuring - Horizontal Legal Support
2. Legal Counsel Regulations - Horizontal Legal Support
3. Project Manager Restructuring & Agency Reform - Road network renewal and road construction governance and financing reform
4. Project Manager Road Fund Implementation (Category 2) - Road network renewal and road construction governance and financing reform
5. Project Manager PPP - Road network renewal and road construction governance and financing reform
6. Project Manager Decentralization - Decentralization Reform
7. Project Manager Road Safety & Standards - Road Transport Safety Reform
8. Project Manager Public Administration Reform - Public Administration Reform, Anti-Corruption reform
9. Project Manager Procurement and Transparency - Procurement Reform, Anti-Corruption reform
For more details, please, upload the
Duration and proposed timeframe:
Duration of the assignment is until 30 June 2019 with potential extension until December 2019 subject to the availability of funding, the performance of the selected consultant and the specific needs of the RST.
The Consultant shall deliver services in Ukraine and for no less than working 20 days per calendar month.
Submissions must be prepared in English only and be delivered electronically by November 12, 2018 to the following address: email@example.com
All submissions must include:
Reference checks will be conducted at the discretion of the Recruitment Committee and Recruitment Panel and with prior approval of the candidate
Only the applications containing all documents listed above will be considered.
Join! Send your CV and work together with the team of the State Road Agency on implementation of reforms!