Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Thailand?
What we offer?
A traineeship of 6 months within the Political, Press and Information Section of the EU Delegation to Thailand, starting as from May 2020.
- Help maintain and develop the Delegation's online presence (website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), including drafting and curating contents and preparing visual materials for digital media;
- Support coordination with internal and external partners, including embassies of EU Member States, to support the organisation of EU communication, visibility and cultural activities;
- Assist in the preparation of the daily press review;
- Attend conferences and seminars upon request and draft reports;
- Contribute to administrative tasks as required.
Qualifications or special requirements:)
- Educational background and/or experience in communications, journalism or a related field;
- Interest in promoting awareness about the EU in Thailand through public diplomacy;
- Excellent English and Thai language skills;
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas;
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in graphic design and/or creative VDO production is considered an asset.
How to apply?
Please send the following documents to the e-mail address:
- A detailed Europass curriculum vitae (CV)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship - Political, Press and Information Section
Before applying you are requested to examine the dedicated website as well as the general eligibility criteria for a paid traineeship (Article 8 of the Decision ADMIN(2017)28 – Paid traineeship)
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travel inside the country of residence, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.