The IPA 2019 Twinning Project
European Union Twinning Project
“Enhancing Bank of Albania’s alignment with EU Acquis”
Job Announcement for Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA) Assistant
A Resident Twinning Advisor’s Assistant is sought for an EU Twinning Project entitled “Enhancing Bank of Albania’s alignment with EU Acquis AL 15 IPA FI 01 19”.
The project is implemented by a consortium between Banca d’Italia (Lead Member State Project Partner) and the Deutsche Bundesbank (Junior Member State Project Partner).
Duration: up to 12 months
Starting Date for Employment (Indicative): October 2019
Place of Employment: Tirana – Albania
I. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
▪ Previous experience in similar positions;
▪ Knowledge of issues related to Twinning Project (Twinning Manual);
▪ Training or professional experience abroad in Europe.
II. MAIN TASKS
▪ Providing management assistance (including standard office/secretarial activities);
▪ Providing support to RTA and other Twinning Experts, in terms of project assistance, interpretation and translation, as required;
▪ Coordinating administrative activities with RTA and serving as focal point on all related administrative policies and procedures;
▪ Preparing and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all administrative related documentation and maintaining all required accounting records;
▪ Scheduling and organizing meetings for RTA and and/or other experts at all levels;
▪ Assisting the RTA in communications, liaison and general working relations with the Beneficiary Country public offices and institutions, relevant to Project activities;
▪ Assisting in the organization of Twinning Official Functions, Conferences, Trainings, Seminars, Workshops, Study Tours and in all related administrative tasks;
▪ Making all travel arrangements, ticket booking, reservations, scheduling airport pickup and transportation needs for arrivals and departures of Project Experts, as required;
▪ Accompanying the RTA or other project experts to meetings, workshops and seminars and also on missions and field visits throughout Albania, as required.
▪ Supporting the RTA in the drafting of studies and documents in areas covered by the Twinning (i.e. information collection, monitoring of activities etc.)
▪ Assisting the RTA in drafting the minutes of the Steering Committee Meetings and other Project meetings and editing any other material related to the Project in Albanian and English;
▪ Providing general support for RTA and/or other experts with Albanian partners and/or authorities, with particular reference to the assistance and management of mission reports and other documents provided by them;
▪ Reviewing, translating and editing texts relevant to the project (newsletters, press releases, PowerPoint presentations and documents) in English and Albanian;
▪ Maintaining Project records and sensitive files in direct and close cooperation with the RTA;
▪ Preparing, reviewing, posting of financial, personnel and/or related documents and their dispatch to Project Management HQ;
▪ Maintaining the stationery supplies and inventories;
▪ Handling public relations matters including organizing press conferences – liaison for all media related activities;
▪ Supporting the RTA and other project experts in their day-to-day activities as Project Assistant;
▪ Others miscellaneous duties.
III. SELECTION PROCEDURES AND DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION
How to apply
CV (Europass format), cover/motivation letter in English and copy of the Passport will be sent to the following e-mail addresses with object “Twinning BoA RTA Assistant”.
Further information will be provided to the selected candidates, on the date and modalities for a possible oral and practical test aimed at assessing the candidates of the “short list”.
20 September 2019 - Time: 18:00 Rome local time
Should the CVs arrive beyond the above mentioned deadline, they will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited to an interview (September 2019).
III. ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
He/she will be contracted by the Lead Member State Project Partner (Banca d’Italia).
Applicants shall not have been involved either in the selection process or in the drafting of the current Twinning Contract.
The RTA assistant may not have or recently (past 6 months) have had any contractual relation with the beneficiary administration that is the Public Administration of the Beneficiary Country.
The assistant will sign a service contract and must have a status of self-employed. It will be his/her sole responsibility to comply with all legal requirements for self-employment as well as to cover all related taxes and charges.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of European and national legislation on privacy, please note that all personal data that you provide to Banca d'Italia, located on Via Nazionale 91, Rome (Italy), are collected and further processed for the purposes of selection and recruitment for a Resident Twinning adviser’s Assistant in the framework of the EU Twinning Project entitled “Enhancing Bank of Albania’s alignment with EU Acquis AL 15 IPA FI 01 19”.
Data are processed electronically, with appropriate security measures to guarantee their confidentiality and to prevent unlawful access by third parties or unauthorized personnel.
The data shall be stored, in compliance with procedures guaranteeing their confidentiality, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected .
The data may be disclosed, on a need-to-know basis, to third parties in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and to the following persons, by virtue of their respective roles: the Head of the International Relations and Economics Directorate, the Head of the Human Resources Directorate of Banca d'Italia and authorized personnel.
The parties concerned can exercise at any time the rights referred to in Article 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation), by contacting the Data Controller – Banca d'Italia - Organization Directorate, Via Nazionale 91 – 00184 Rome (Italy), e-mail email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer for Banca d'Italia can be contacted at Via Nazionale 91 – 00184 Rome (Italy), at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should they deem that the processing of their data is in breach of the law, the parties concerned can lodge a complaint with the European Data Protection Supervisor.