Projects should be implemented in at least two countries that are not members of the European Union.
The total budget of the call is 25 000 000 EURO. The size of the individual grant is from 250 000 EURO to 1 000 000 EURO.
The duration of the project is from 30 to 36 months.
Guidelines and all the relevant documents can be found on the following web page
The specific objectives of this year's call are to support civil society and human rights defenders working outside the EU in five key areas:
• Lot 1: Supporting Human Rights Defenders in the area of land-related rights, indigenous peoples, in the context of inter alia 'land grabbing' and climate change.
• Lot 2: Fighting against extrajudicial killings and enforced disappearances.
• Lot 3: Combating forced labour and modern slavery.
• Lot 4: Promoting and supporting the rights of persons with disabilities.
• Lot 5: Supporting freedom of religion or belief.
The deadline for submitting Concept Note is 9 November 2017 at 16:00 (Brussels time).