An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
The external autonomous agency of the Government of Flanders, Belgium, Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) looks at the possibility of concluding contracts with local service providers to support Flemish companies for their prospection and business development in New Zealand. In regards to this, FIT opened a public call for applications for the selection of an Antenna operating in New Zealand. This Antenna may be a physical person as well as a legal entity according to New Zealand laws.
FIT engages the Antenna to provide the following Services to FIT:
Standard services (basic package)
The Antenna can be contacted directly by Flemish companies that have an interest in exploring business opportunities in New Zealand. The following tailor-made information will be given by the Antenna to the companies (at no charge for the company):
(1) Market information: (basic) information about the local market;
(2) List of addresses and contact information of potential customers, importers, distributors, etc.;
(3) Appointment program: individual B2B meeting program;
(4) Consulting: individual guiding discussion during contact days or Export fair in Flanders 2.
Other services to be rendered to FIT
(5) investigate and prepare trade proposals from New Zealand importers;
(6) investigate and follow up on leads in the field of investment of New Zealand companies in Flanders.
Project based additional services
FIT may ask additional services from the Antenna which exceed the basic package and which will be separately charged. Included in these services is the (partial) organisation of company missions.
For any additional service requested, a separate agreement will be drawn up mentioning the services to be provided and the financial remuneration thereof.
Find out more about the basic requirements, relevant knowledge & experience and procedures for applications in the attached PDF document.
Deadline for responses:
Friday 9 February 2018, 12:00 pm (UTC +1)