The Delegation of the European Union to Nepal is auctioning off its obsolete inventory. Please consult the attached inventory list for details (see Annex 1).
There are no warranties or guarantees to the condition or working order of the items listed for sale.
The items may be viewed in person at the Delegation's premises (761 Neel Saraswati Marg, Lazimpat, Kathmandu), from Thursday 22nd August to Wednesday 28th August 2019, between 9am – 5pm.
Please read the terms and conditions of the sale before making your purchase.
Head of Delegation
Terms and conditions
- Inventory on sale will be displayed at the Delegation of the European Union to Nepal from Thursday 22nd August to Wednesday 28th August 2019, between 9am and 5pm.
- Interested parties can visit and physically inspect the inventory.
- Items are offered for sale in lots.
- Offers will be accepted until 29th August 2019 before 1pm in sealed envelopes with the mention « Auction EU – Lot No ## ».
- Potential buyers shall make offers in written form, using the template (see Annex 2) and submit them to the Delegation's office location before deadline.
- Only offers received within the closing date/time will be evaluated.
- The offers will be evaluated on the basis of the highest bid.
- The highest bidder will be invited to buy the items via email. If s/he doesn't want to buy the item(s) in the given period of time, the second highest bidder will be invited to buy items.
- The items on sale shall stay remain property of the European Union until the proof of payment is presented.
- Payments will be deposited on the Delegation's bank account.
- EU Delegation has the right to cancel or extend the auction period at any time.
Deadline for submission of offers:
Thursday 29th August 2019
Before 1 pm (13:00)
Location: Delegation of the European Union to Nepal, 761 Neel Saraswati Marg, Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal.