The ENPI Twinning Project
“Capacity Building of the National Centre for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Moldova”
MD 13 ENPI JH 03 17 (MD/29)
is seeking to recruit a
RTA Language Assistant (ref.002)
To provide daily interpretation and translation of project documentation as well as administrative and organisational support to the Resident Twinning Advisor (RTA) and the short-term foreign experts.
- Romanian native speaker with outstanding English language skills; knowledge of Russian, Latvian and/or German would be an asset
- Experience in translation and simultaneous interpretation, especially regarding legal terminology
- University degree preferably in Linguistics with relation to Public Administration, Law or Management
- Experience in EU and/or other internationally funded projects
- Knowledge of public administration and of legal and judicial issues is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and very good internet skills
- Great deal of diplomacy and tact in an international setting
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Translation of project documentation as well as providing simultaneous interpretation to the RTA and the project team from English into Romanian and vice versa and possibly from Russian / Latvian / German into Romanian and vice versa
- Interpretation during meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops, and during other oral conversations from English to Romanian and vice versa and possibly from Russian / Latvian / German into Romanian and vice versa
- Translation of documents, regulations, training materials, information materials and other written material from English into Romanian and vice versa and possibly from Russian / Latvian / German into Romanian and vice versa
- Day-to-day administrative support to the RTA in overall project management, correspondence, arranging meetings, etc.
- Support to the RTA in various technical tasks such as organisation of the assignments of the project experts
Expected start and duration of assignment: 01.07.2018 for 15 months
Candidates should send a copy of their CV (only in Europass format) with a cover letter in English and at least 2 references, by e-mail to Ms. Jekaterina Macuka at email@example.com and marked “RTA Language Assistant” (ref. 002) before 01.07.2018.
Incompleted applications will be rejected.
We reserve our right to contact only short-listed candidates. The tests and interview will take place in July 2018 in Chișinău.