This Information Centre on European Navigation Satellite Programs (EGNSS) will pursue a variety of activities in Mexico and in the region.
The objectives of the Information Centre are to:
The location of the centre must be in a place that can ensure optimal contact with the target audience, namely institutional partners, the satellite navigation downstream industry, application developers and users.
Applicants must propose a work programme with a balanced set of activities covering:
1. Identification of relevant markets and stakeholders
2. Promotion and awareness raising of European GNSS programmes
3. Facilitation of the development of GNSS-related applications
4. Education and training on GNSS-related issues
5. Facilitation of joint industrial collaborations between Latin American and European partners
The maximum EU contribution for this call is €480,000.
The maximum EU financing rate of eligible costs is 70%.
|Publication of call||24 October 2019|
|Deadline for submitting applications||30 January 2020, 17.00 Brussels time|
|Information to applicants||February 2020|
|Signature of grant agreement||April 2020|
|Starting date of action/work programme||1 May 2020|
|Indicative duration of actions||36 months|