The EU programme of financial assistance supports Kosovo’s ambitious reform agenda.
More than 280 EU-funded projects managed by the EU Office are currently being carried out across a wide-range of sectors, regions and cities in Kosovo.
The EU assistance is focused on fulfilment of the EU political criteria, includin:
- strengthening the rule of law
- support for public administration reform
- supporting the communities
- youth and sports
on wider socio-economic issues, including:
- trade and regional development
- education and employment
- support for the tax administration
on capacity building, the approximation of legislation and flanking measures on European standards, as identified in the European Partnership, including:
- support for the environment