The EU programme of financial assistance supports Kosovo’s ambitious reform agenda.
EU funding for projects in Kosovo is provided in the form of grants and contracts by the IPA programmes per component in Kosovo
More than 280 EU-funded projects managed by the EU Office are currently being carried out across a wide-range of sectors, regions and cities in Kosovo.
The EU assistance is focused on fulfilment of the EU political criteria, includin:
- strengthening the rule of law
- support for public administration reform
- supporting the communities
- youth and sports
on wider socio-economic issues, including:
- trade and regional development
- education and employment
- support for the tax administration
on capacity building, the approximation of legislation and flanking measures on European standards, as identified in the European Partnership, including:
- support for the environment