Education: Secondary education or equivalent. Must have a valid driver’s licence
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of driving experience, with a safe driving record.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience at an embassy and/ or at a national or international organisation in the area of driving, administration, protocol, procurement or logistics.
- Knowledge of working processes (purchase orders, preparation of dossiers for government authorities to get visas, customs clearance, etc).
- Good communication skills and capacity to work in a multitasking position.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of communication equipment such as radio and traffic and maps applications.
- Technical knowledge of vehicles and generators will be an asset.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Languages: Fluency in English is an advantage and Spanish (oral and written).
Job description: The incumbent of the post serves as driver for the office, carries out logistics tasks and manages, but is not limited to, the formalities required before government authorities for protocol matters and customs clearance.