An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
The global objective of this grant scheme is to support improved access to and competitiveness on the national and international markets for Kosovo's agri-rural goods and services.
The specific objective of this grant scheme is support Kosovo's farmers and agri-rural economic operators to build the capacities that they need in order to become more present and competitive on the market.
The full Guidelines for Applicants are available for consultation on the following internet site: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/europeaid/online-services/index.cfm?do=publi.welcome.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 14 April 2019 at 23:00 hrs.
Information sessions on this call for proposals will be held as follows:
• 18th March 2019, from 10:30 – 13:30 hrs, in Gjilan, at the Municipality building - municipality assemble hall;
• 19th March 2019, from 10:30 – 13:30 hrs, in Peja- at Kosovo Agriculture Institute, second floor, str. Adem Jashari 244;
• 20th March 2019, from 10:30 – 13:30 hrs, in Prizren, at University of Prizren, Faculty of Life Science and Environment, first floor in the main amphitheatre, str. Rruga e Shkronjave;
• 21st March 2019, from 10:00 – 13:00 hrs, in Mitrovica, at lnternational Bussines College (IBCM) Riverside Campus in the main Amphitheatre, str. Bislim Bajgora nn, situated close to ETC, behind Custom Terminal and from 14:00 – 17:00 hrs, in North Mitrovica at EU info and cultural Centre (EUICC), str Kralja Petra bb North Mitrovica (pedestrian area- next to Main bridge);
• 22nd March 2019, from 10:30 – 13:30 hrs, in Pristina, at Amazon Hotel in Millosheva Village located on the way from Pristina towards Mitrovica.
The Guidelines for Applicants are also available here: