The seminar will seek to take stock of the progress on the EU-Japan EPA and will bring together representatives from academia, industry and trade associations, as well as the public sector. It will take place over three days, with each day covering a different aspect of the EPA and inviting a varied panel of speakers.
Topics that will be covered:
Day 1 (November 24 – 09:00-10:00 am CET/16:00-17:00 pm JST)
- Presentation of EPA Progress Report
- Presentation of Business Survey
- Success stories
Day 2 (November 25 – 09:00-10:00 am CET/16:00-17:00 pm JST)
- Leather and footwear market in Japan
Day 3 (November 26 – 09:00-10:00 am CET/16:00-17:00 pm JST)
- Presentation of Guide on Public Procurement
Each study/report will be introduced by one of the experts and is followed by contributions from business discussants and a Q&A session.
Please save the date, and we will follow-up shortly with a more detailed programme and information on how to register. We would be grateful if you could disseminate this save the date among your colleagues and other stakeholders in your network.
Please sign up to the links in the programme agenda below to register for each of these events.
- EU-Japan EPA Progress Report (1 February 2019-31 January 2020)
- Study on the impact of the EU-Japan EPA on the Leather Products Market in Japan (August 2020)
- Guide for EU Suppliers on Government Procurement in Japan (September 2020)