- The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Mauritius invites you to submit a tender for the contract referred to above. The procurement documents consist in this invitation letter, the tender specifications with their annexes, the draft contract and the instructions on the procedure "Instructions applicable to negotiated procedure for (very) low and middle-value contracts" at the following link:
- If you are interested in this contract, you should submit a tender in one of the official languages of the European Union.
- You must submit your tender exclusively by electronic mail to DELEGATION-MAURITIUS-ADMINISTRATION-PROCUREMENT@eeas.europa.eu. The tender must be received no later than 11 September 2020.
- The period of validity of the tender, during which tenderers may not modify the terms of their tenders in any respect, is 3 months from the date indicated in point 3.
- Before the deadline of submission of the tender, any request for additional information must be made in writing to DELEGATION-MAURITIUS-ADMINISTRATION-PROCUREMENT@eeas.europa.eu.
The contracting authority is not bound to reply to requests for additional information received less than three working days before the date of receipt of tenders indicated in point 3.
For more details, please refer to the document "Instructions applicable to negotiated procedure for (very) low and middle-value contracts ".
- Tender specifications
- Draft framework contract