This Information Centre on European Navigation Satellite Programs (EGNSS) will pursue a variety of activities in Mexico and in the region.
The objectives of the Information Centre are to:
- ensure the visibility of European satellite navigation activities in Mexico and in the region
- analyse satellite navigation initiatives in Mexico and in the region
- ensure support to actual and potential users in Mexico and in the region on activities including the development of new GNSS-based applications, products and services by enabling industrial and research cooperation between Latin American and European actors
The location of the Centre must be in a place that can ensure optimal contact with the target audience, namely institutional partners, the satellite navigation downstream industry, application developers and users.
Applicants must propose a work programme with a balanced set of activities covering:
- Identification of relevant markets and stakeholders
- Promotion and awareness raising of European GNSS programmes
- Facilitation of the development of GNSS-related applications
- Education and training on GNSS-related issues
- Facilitation of joint industrial collaborations between Latin American and European partners
The maximum EU contribution for this call is €480,000.