A Language Assistant is sought for an EU Twinning Project entitled “Further strengthening the Competition Authority’s capacities to protect the free and effective competition in the market” for 12 months in Tirana.
Starting Date for Employment
Place of Employment
Albanian Competition Authority premises, Rruga Sami Frasheri, Nr. 4, Kati i IV, Tirana, Albania.
- Support the Member State Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA) and RTA’s Assistant in their daily work and institutional tasks;
- Interpretation skills/interpreting from English to Albanian and Spanish to Albanian and vice versa, at meetings and other oral conversations;
- Translation of documents, regulations, training materials, information materials and other written materials from Spanish to English and English to Albanian and vice versa;
- Drafting of written materials with relation to the project in Albanian and English.
- University degree (Law and Economics background would be a plus);
- Professional fluency in oral and written in English, Spanish and Albanian;
- Experience in EU funded /Twinning projects would be a plus;
- Organized and rigorous;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, Internet);
- Very good communication skills;
- Good capability to manage multi-cultural environment;
- He/She shall be able to act with secrecy and discretion and have good presentation.
The payment will be done according to the Twinning Contract.
The service provider contract will be signed for the duration of the Project, foreseen on 12 months, and he/she will be contracted by the Member State, Spain.
How to Apply
Please send your application, CV Europass + Cover Letter via e-mail to:
Deadline: 12 June 2019
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview
More on twinning projects: http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/tenders/twinning/index_en.htm
The language assistant shall not have been in any contractual relation with the Beneficiary administration during at least the 6 months preceding their hiring.
The language assistant will sign a service provider contract. It will be his/her sole responsibility to comply with all legal requirements as well as to cover all related taxes and charges.