A Resident Twinning Adviser’s Assistant is sought for an EU Twinning Project entitled “Further strengthening the Competition Authority’s capacities to protect the free and effective competition in the market” for 12 months in Tirana.
Starting Date for Employment
Place of Employment
Albanian Competition Authority premises, Rruga Sami Frasheri, Nr. 4, Kati i IV, Tirana, Albania.
- Assist the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA) and the RTA’s office in their administrative and institutional mission and tasks;
- Prepare and follow organization of the mission of Member State experts, organize travel and accommodation, provide them with support during their missions;
- Support the Member State RTA in his duties and meetings, take minutes of meetings, and more generally ensure all administrative tasks required by the management of the Twinning Project at the RTA’s Office;
- Ensure the follow up of all data for the Quality Management System at the RTA’s Office.
- Professional Diploma in Higher Technician in Administration and Finance / Higher Technician in Office Director Assistance or related areas (knowledge of Law and Economics would be a plus);
- Professional fluency in oral and written English and Albanian (Spanish would be a plus);
- Experience in Twinnings and /or European regulations would be a plus;
- Organized and rigorous;
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, Internet);
- Very good communication skills;
- Good capability to manage multi-cultural environment;
- He/She shall be able to act with secrecy and discretion and have good presentation.
The payment will be done according to the Twinning Contract.
The service provider contract will be signed for the duration of the Project, foreseen on 12 months, and he/she will be contracted by the Member State
How to Apply
Please send your application, CV Europass + Cover Letter via e-mail to:
Deadline: 12 June 2019
Short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
More on twinning projects: http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/tenders/twinning/index_en.htm
The RTA’s assistant shall not have been in any contractual relation with the Beneficiary administration during at least the 6 months preceding their hiring.
The RTA’s assistant will sign a service provider contract. It will be his/her sole responsibility to comply with all legal requirements as well as to cover all related taxes and charges.