Job Title: Office Support Agent
Job location : EU Delegation Bangkok
Area of Activity: Administrative Section
Category: AL IV
The Office Support Agent will provide service support to the Delegation under the supervision of Head of Administration
Functions and Duties:
- Car management
- Coordination of driver's agenda, drivers dispatch
- Vehicles service and maintenance
- Assistance to drivers if necessary
- Management of petty maintenance of the Delegation buildings and Residence
- Meeting room reservation, preparing equipment and print out participants list for each meeting to be used
- Receptions of pouch/parcels
- Coordination of pest control company
- VAT exemption
- Tax petrol refund
- Inventory management
- Keep updating the actual physical inventory
- Building relations
- Parking management
- Management of the office keys
- X-Ray license renewal, OSL send and receive, operate an X-Ray machine in case of needed
- Document management office backup
- Other tasks that may be required
Education and training
Completion of secondary school.
Minimum 1 year of job-related experience, preferable in an international organisation
Specialist knowledge (know what)
Knowledge of European Union, its rules and functioning is an asset
Technical knowledge (know how)
- Computer literate (and knowledge of commonly used programs such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel.)
- Fluency in Thai and English. French is an asset
- Excellent communications skills
- Capacity to communicate clearly
- Able to work as a team member with good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Respectful, open to cultural diversity and a hospitable personality
- Ability to understand and contribute to effective and efficient administration and procedures of the Admin team
- Capacity to execute tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Good organizational skills
- Pleasant and calm personality.
- Ability to cope and solve the difficult tasks at the
Reception in a diplomatic manner.
- Well organized and methodical person.
Please submit your CV (see attachment for CV template) and letter of motivation to email: Delegationemail@example.com
Application deadline: 21 September 2018 by 16:00 hrs.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.