On behalf of the European Investment Bank (EIB) the Delegation of the European Union to India is recruiting:
Position: Office Assistant – (Group III)
Office: European Investment Bank
Terms of Reference: See Annex
Information for applicants
1. The contract will be a fixed-term contract for 3 years.
2. The salary will be set according the existing salary grid applicable for the level of the post inside the organisation, taking into account the chosen candidate's work experience in the field.
3. Skills: good understanding of the local public sector and functioning of the ministries and other public authorities, as well as a good understanding of standard financial products (e.g. loans, guarantees, etc.), and related lending operations processes and procedures; excellent writing skills; good knowledge of budget and finance; event management; computer literacy and website management; fluent in English and Hindi.
4. Experience: 5 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a financial/banking operational environment in an international setting
5. Applications MUST include:
- A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position.
- A completed CV in the EU standard format
(The EU Standard format (EuroPass) can be downloaded from the following web page: https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae
- Any pertinent recommendation letter(s) that the candidate may wish to add.
6. Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
clearly stating name of applicant and reference in the subject line.
The application must arrive in the above mailbox no later than 21 October 2019 at 17h00 local time. The application should be clearly marked “EIB/VAC/IN/AL/01/2019”.
7. Candidates who do not clearly have the required qualifications and experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
8. Candidates must abstain from contacting the Delegation for information on the selection process. Any candidate that in any way tries to influence the Selection Committee will be disqualified immediately.
9. Kindly note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.