An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
The Delegation of the European Union to India is recruiting:
Position: Press & Information Assistant
Section: Press & Information Section
Job description: See Annex Below
1. The contract will be an indefinite contract.
2. The contract will start in the First Trimester-2019. The salary will be set according tto he existing salary grid applicable for the level of the post inside the organisation, taking into account the chosen candidate's work experience in the field.
3. Skills: Excellent writing skills; good knowledge of budget and finance; event management; computer literacy and website management; fluent in English and Hindi.
4. Experience: 7 years or more in public relations, communications, media and/or finance.
5. Applications MUST include:
- A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position.
- A completed CV in the EU standard format
(The EU Standard format (EuroPass) can be downloaded from the following web page: https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae)
- Any pertinent recommendation letter(s) that the candidate may wish to add.
6. Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com clearly stating the name of applicant and reference in the subject line.
The application must arrive in the above mailbox no later than 22 January 2019 at 17h00 local time. The application should be clearly marked “VAC/IN/AL/01/2019”.
7. Candidates who do not clearly have the required qualifications and experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
8. Candidates must abstain from contacting the Delegation for information on the selection process. Any candidate that in any way tries to influence the Selection Committee will be disqualified immediately.
9. Kindly note that only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
*The policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data applies