An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
In coordination with Headquarters and the Regional Team for Asia-Pacific • To manage projects in the framework of the “Partnership Instrument” (PI) in relation with its stated objectives ((global challenges, EU 2020 and Union’s policies projection outside the EU, trade and business, in particular the sectors of energy, climate, environment and urbanisation) • To contribute to the identification and design of projects and programs of the PI including global and/or regional programmes as appropriate • To contribute to annual activity report and any other reporting requirements as appropriate. • To contribute to the programming process for the second term of the Multiannual Indicative Period (2017-2020) and any subsequent MIP.
1. Start date of Contract : May 2018.
2. Skills : Good knowledge of EU Financial Rules and procedures; Fluent in English and working knowledge of French.
3. Experience : 3 years in job-related field.
4. Applications MUST include
- A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position.
- A completed CV in the EU standard format
(The EU Standard format (EuroPass) can be downloaded from the following web page: https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae
- Any pertinent recommendation letter(s) that the candidate may wish to add.
5. Applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating name of applicant and reference in the subject line. The application must arrive in the above mailbox no later than 23 February 2018 at 17h00 local time. The application should be clearly marked “VAC/IN/CA/01/2018”.
6. Candidates who do not clearly have the required qualifications and experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
7. Contact person : Mrs. Henriette Bredsten FÆRGEMANN