We offer a post of Secretary. Under this post, the recruited person will be attributed functions depending on the needs of the Office. Upon recruitment, the successful candidate will occupy a specific job function as Secretary - this job function may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Office. Under this job function the successful candidate will serve as support staff to the Political, Press and Information Section to
· Assist in the logistics and administration of the Political, Press and Information Section;
· Assist in preparation of various administrative files and reports for the Section;
· Assist in the organisation of visibility and cultural events;
· Be responsible for document management and archiving;
· Liaise with a broad network of stakeholders, including high level interlocutors both local and from HQ;
· Support other priorities/Sections of the Office as defined by the Head of Office, under the supervision and responsibility of the relevant Head of Section.