An official website of the European Union. See all European Institutions
Plan de licitaciones Administrativas 2018 – Proveedores que quieran manifestar su interés en participar por favor seguir las instrucciones
(Próximamente serán publicadas en español)
Outline of notice of a Delegation low value contract vendors’ list
The Delegation of the European Union in Colombia has the intention to collect a list of vendors to be invited to submit tenders under the following conditions:
1. Tenders relate to supplies, services or works indicated in the list below.
2. Natural and legal persons interested in participating in these tenders are invited to send their application either by post or by e-mail to the following address:
By Post: Calle 116 Nº 7 – 15 PISO 12
By e-mail: Delegation-Colombiafirstname.lastname@example.org
The application must contain the following information for being accepted in the vendors’ list:
- Identification of the vendor (supplier, service provider or contractor) indicating name, business address (full address of registration of the firm, if applicable), telephone and e-mail;
- Indication of the list(s) / sub-list(s) where the vendor wants to be included using the table indicated below.
3. Contracts subject of these tenders shall not exceed 135.000 € (or equivalent in to COP $423.000.000).
4. The place of delivery for these contracts will be Delegation of the European Union in Bogotá - Colombia.
5. For every new supply, service or work’s contract to be awarded, the Delegation may invite those vendors included in the relevant list or sub-list to submit a tender.
6. Inclusion on the list entails no obligation on the part of the Delegation concerning the award of the contract. The use of this list is not compulsory
7. Contracts exceeding 135 000 € will be subject of an ad-hoc publication. Vendors interested in participating to these tenders must reply to such publication. The inclusion in a vendors’ list gives no automatic right to participate as candidate for these contracts above 135 000 €.
8. Processing your reply involves the recording and processing of personal data (such as your name and address). Such data will be processed pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. Unless indicated otherwise, your replies to the questions and any personal data requested are required to evaluate your future tenders in accordance with the specifications of the invitations to tender and will be processed solely for that purpose by the Delegation. Details concerning the processing of your personal data are available on the privacy statement at:
Your personal data may be registered in the Early Warning System (EWS) only or both in the EWS and Central Exclusion Database (CED) by the Accounting Officer of the European External Action Service, should you be in one of the situations mentioned in:
- the Commission Decision 2008/969 of 16.12.2008 on the Early Warning System (for more information see the Privacy Statement on http://ec.europa.eu/budget/contracts_grants/info_contracts/legal_entities/legal_entities_en.cfm )
- the Commission Regulation 2008/1302 of 17.12.2008 on the Central Exclusion Database (for more information see the Privacy Statement on http://ec.europa.eu/budget/explained/management/protecting/protect_en.cfm#BDCE )
9. The vendors’ list is valid until 31/12/2020. Interested parties may submit an application at any time prior to the last three months of validity of the list.
10. Interested parties may apply for one or more of the contracts included in the lists of contracts and sub-lists mentioned below. As mentioned in §2 above, the application must clearly indicate the lists and/or sub-list of interest of which the candidates will be part of.
11. Other EU Delegations may publish similar vendors' lists. Interested parties must reply individually to each publication as each EU Delegation is a separate and independent contracting authority.
List of contracts subject of the vendors list of the EU Delegation to: Colombia: