EU-financed Twinning Project
Further strengthening of Kosovo National Audit Office impact
KS 17 IPA FI 01 19
implemented by the Polish Supreme Audit Office at the Kosovo National Audit Office
is seeking to recruit 1 position:
RTA Assistant / RTA Language Assistant
Duration: until 28 February 2021
Position is based in: Kosovo National Audit Office in Prishtina
Gross and all inclusive monthly salary for a full time job: €1.000/month until 28 February 2020; €1.500/month in the period 1 March – 31 August 2020; €2.000/month in the period 1 September 2020 – 28 February 2021
- Act as a principal assistant to the RTA and visiting experts
- Assist the RTA with the project’s co-ordination and management, including: overall management of the office administration, maintaining the project’s records, general desk office work, booking, organising trainings, expert missions, local travels, Steering Committee meetings, seminars, workshops, press conferences, attending meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes when necessary, maintaining the stationary supplies and inventories, handling budget accounting etc.
- Draft written materials, reports etc. in Albanian and English
- Act as an Albanian-English/English-Albanian translator and interpreter when needed
- Translate written materials from/into Albanian and English
- Interpret from/into Albanian and English during missions, meetings, workshops, seminars, trainings and other project events (also outside Kosovo)
- Develop and maintain working contacts and relationships with partner institutions’ officials, the media etc.
- Perform other duties assigned
- Maintain a high level of ethical behaviour
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters relating to the realization and management of the project
Mandatory requirements and skills:
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Albanian
- Organisational, administrative and management skills with the ability to identify priorities, meet deadlines, apply initiative and adapt to changing circumstances
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working in the international environment, especially as an assistant in other international projects in Kosovo
- Proficient report drafting in English
- MS Office proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Practical experience in the English-Albanian and Albanian-English translation and interpretation (during meetings, workshops, translating documents)
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- A university degree
- RTA assistant/language assistant may not have had any contractual relation with the beneficiary administration in the past six months.
Additional skills and experience:
- Practical experience in simultaneous interpretation will be an asset
- Command of Serbian will be an asset
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
- CV (in English, Europass format)
- a letter of application of up to 250 words
by 20 September 2019 in English via e-mail (please quote “RTA Assistant”) to Aleksandra Kukuła, Resident Twinning Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Short-listed candidates only will be invited by e-mail to an interview.