Description: As part of the EU-China Tourism Year, the Delegation of the European Union to China is planning to hold the 2018 European Culture Street outdoor festival in a busy public place in Beijing in September 2018.
Requested services are as follows:
- Find a suitable busy outdoor location in Beijing;
- Get all the necessary permits from Chinese authorities to hold the event;
- Provide adequate security on site;
- Coordinate with EU Member State embassies in Beijing to provide content for the booths (shops, restaurants, bars, companies, embassies, cultural institutes);
- Provide 29 booths (28 MS + EU), including decoration, signage, lighting, tables, chairs, electric socket etc;
- Provide volunteer staff for the booths in case MS cannot provide staff;
- Provide a working sizeable stage and arrange for diverse entertainment throughout the day (either paid specifically for the event or provided by Member States), including a professional MC and music for interludes;
- Provide a big LED screen on which can be placed short cultural/tourism videos from various EU Member States;
- Promote the event widely through media partners, press conference, social media etc both in advance, on the day and following the event (including but not limited to providing free giveaway gift items, arranging competitions etc)
- Any other ad hoc tasks related to the successful organisation and running of the event.
Natural and legal persons interested in participating in the tenders are invited to send their application by e-mail to the following address:
By e-mail: email@example.com
Subject: CHNPI201803– 2018 European Cultural Street
The application must contain the following information for being accepted in the Candidates' list: