In accordance with its procedures, the Delegation of the European Union (EUD) to Albania will be holding a silent auction to dispose of used surplus residential equipment/furniture ("worn and written off") consisting of various items such as living room furniture, dining room furniture and bedroom furniture.
- A physical visit of the furniture is scheduled on Monday, 19/08/2019 between 10h00 and 14h00 near Rruga Fuat Toptani, Tirana.
- For the exact address interested bidders only should call 069 608 22 82.
- Bids are accepted by using the official Bid Form – available during the inspection visit of the items (on 19/08 10h00 – 14h00) and at the EUD premises (until 16h00). The use of this official Bid Form is compulsory.
- Bid forms have to be duly filled in, signed and be placed in a sealed envelope. Bids submitted differently (not sealed, electronically etc.) will not be accepted.
- Bids will be accepted in Albanian Lek (ALL) only on Monday 19/08/2019
- at the place of and during the physical visit of the items until 14h00
- or at the EUD premises – Rr. Papa Gjon Pali II, ABA Business Centre, 17th Floor, Tirana – until 16h00
- Physical inspection of the items is not compulsory: additional information can be requested by email, bids can only be placed physically (in sealed envelopes).
A designated Auction Committee will open all offers received within the deadline. Late offers will be rejected. The items will be awarded to the highest bid for each item.
Successful bidders will be notified by phone and/or email immediately after the award procedure. Payment and pick-up must be done within 48 hours of award notification.
In case an item is not paid or picked-up within the set time limit, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder (2nd highest offer etc.).
All items should be removed by Friday 23/08/2019 at 11h00 at the latest. Awards for any items not paid or picked up on time will be void.
Please note that:
- bids are not negotiable once submitted;
- payment must be made cash or via bank transfer before/at collection of the items;
- dismantling and removal of items bought are the buyer’s responsibility and cost;
- all items are sold as is, in their present condition with no guarantee or warranty;
- offers failing to respect the above rules will be excluded from the auction.
For further information please contact the Delegation of the European Union to Albania by email: Delegation-Albania-Administration@eeas.europa.eu
See the attachment for the complete call and sample pictures of items on sale: