This event will take place virtually and will bring together clean technology innovators and users, industry associations, international business development experts, and government representatives to explore environment and trade cooperation opportunities.
The opening ceremony will take place in the presence of Virginijus Sinkevičius, European Commissioner for Environment, Fisheries and Oceans, and the Honourable Jonathan Wilkinson, Canadian Minister of Environment and Climate Change.
Please see the event's agenda for full details.
The workshop will highlight how CETA can help achieve sustainable development objectives through clean technology trade and investment, with a focus on promising sectors such as hydrogen, zero-emissions vehicles, carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), and circular economy technologies.
Topics and sessions will include:
• Strategic priorities for clean technology looking out towards 2050
• Clean technology research agendas in Canada and Europe
• Cluster collaboration and development
• 1:1 sessions with government supporting programs and agencies
• Matchmaking sessions that bring together buyers and sellers to explore
• Partnership opportunities between Canadian and EU companies
• Virtual booth opportunities
You are a clean tech buyer, seller, innovator, or a government representative: