Europe House project is an EU funded project with the overall objective to increase the level of information and public awareness of the Albanian population about the European Union, its policies and programs, about their impact on citizens’ daily lives, and about the accession process and about EU membership.
- Collect information on activities and events
- Support the team in different activities
- Participate on preparation and implementation of events
- Assist with logistics during events as required
- Participate in preparation of project documents and reports
- Any specific assignment given by Team Leader
Education and Experience
- Recent graduates or current student of EU integration, business administration, economics or related socio-economic subjects
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills and ability to network
- Good English language skills (both orally and written)
- Good organizational skills
- Paid internship
- 3-6 months’ internship programme
- Gain work experience
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic CV at:
until 1 July 2019 at 17:00.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.