Hulla & Co Human Dynamics GmbH & Co KG (part of DAI Global https://www.dai.com) is pleased to announce a job offer in the EU-funded Technical Assistance Project Support to Ukraine in approximation of the EU Environmental Acquis (Air Quality, Waste Management), 36 months project duration (Sep 2020 – Aug 2023).
The overall objective of the project is to raise Ukrainian public authorities' capacities in designing and implementing key reforms stemming from the Association Agreement and DCFTA, including capacity to carry out legal approximation process with the EU.
For this purpose, we are seeking a qualified, experienced and dedicated individuals to join our project team in Kyiv as
National Short-Term and Medium-Term Experts
- To assists the team assigned to implement the project tasks;
- To act as a valuable team member and assist the implementation of the project tasks;
- To facilitate the project implementation and liaise with project beneficiaries and partners.
Key Expertise Needed:
- Legal experts with knowledge of national and EU legislation on air quality and waste and resource management. Practical experience in law drafting and law-making processes;
- experience in transposition and/or implementation of the environmental acquis;
- Institutional capacity building experts on EU environmental legislation, environmental governance;
- Expert on policy development/ analysis/ legal and regulatory assessment;
- Air pollution control experts (Industry/IPPC/Transport);
- Waste management expert (municipal, hazardous, industrial, waste from extractive industries);
- Training experts (waste/air quality).
- University degree in Environmental management, Environmental science, Public administration, Law, Engineering, Economics or other related field;
- Proven experience in respective areas in Ukraine (including knowledge of relevant legislation) (min 5-7 years of experience);
- Excellent command of Ukrainian languages and good command of English language in oral communication and writing skills required.
Deadline for CV submission: 7 November 2020
Please send your application in English (CV and cover letter) by email to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.