Information Days under Belarus-Ukraine Call for Proposals get underway in February (02/02/2016)
Following the recent announcement of the Call for Proposals under Belarus-Ukraine Territorial Cooperation Programme, EaPTC Support Programme together with the Managing Authority organises a series of Information Days in Ukraine and Belarus. The info-sessions are aimed to provide the potential applicants interested in seeking grants under this Call for Proposals with the detailed information about specific features and technicalities of the Programme.
Territorial cooperation partners, including local authorities, communities and civil society organisations, from the eligible regions of Belarus and Ukraine are welcome to take part in the Info-Days that will be held according to the below given schedule:
- February 1, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Brest, Belarus
- February 2, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Pinsk, Belarus
- February 3, 2016, at 10 a.m. in Gomel, Belarus
- February 4, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Chernihiv, Ukraine
- February 8, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Zhytomyr, Ukraine
- February 9, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Kyiv, Ukraine
- February 15, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Rivne, Ukraine
- February 16, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Lutsk, Ukraine
To take part in the Info-Days please register here.