Delegation to the Republic of Yemen
16/02/2015 - رسالة مفتوحة إلى أنصار الله
16/02/2015 - Open letter to Ansarullah
We are deeply saddened that President Hadi, Prime Minister Bahah and other government ministers remain under house arrest. Depriving people from the freedom of mobility is an unacceptable act that infringes the most basic of human rights. The EU calls for an immediate end to these house arrests.
09/02/2015 - Council Conclusions on Yemen
Working together in Yemen
The project aims at improving reproductive health services in Yemen by supporting the effective provision of basic health services to population on a sustainable basis.
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.
- 17/02/15 - EU police mission for the Palestinian territories get new Head of Mission
- 15/02/15 - Statement by the European Commission following the attacks in Copenhagen
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement Brussels, 15 February 2015 The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. Even one life is one too many. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.