Team Leader (EU National) (01/02/2013 12:27:21)
The Science and Technology Center in Ukraine is seeking offers to collaborate in the quality of Service Provider to the following Project:
Reference: #9805 - Health and Ecological Programmes around the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - Development, training and coordination of health-related projects / EU Contract Reference : NSI/2012/293-258
Four positions are currently opened for submitting expressions of interest to participate. Please reply with a short cover letter and a detailed resume in English where you will kindly highlight the elements of your career specifically relevant to the profiles described below.
Period of experts availability for these services: March 2013 to February 2016. Please send your applications to the attention of : OKSANA.GRUSHOVENKO@STCU.INTPosition 1
Qualification and skills
- A university degree (master degree); medical care, medical care system.
- Medical doctor, certified in obstetrics, neonatology, paediatrics, medical genetics or equivalent.
- Sound skills in management, communication and team work.
- Sound knowledge of public health systems.
- Good command of English (both spoken and written).
- Working knowledge of Russian/Ukrainian (both spoken and written).
- Total professional experience
- At least 10 years of working in medical care or in a medical care system, at senior level in the EU.
- Specific professional experience
- Experience in the management of international projects is a requirement.
- Experience in managing projects in the Commonwealth of Independent States or in East European countries would be a plus;
- All other specific team-management experience that is related to the scope of this project, including personnel training, scientific coordination, behaviour improvement methodologies, etc, would be a plus.