2 Key expert (NIS Nationals) (01/02/2013 12:38:37)
The Science and Technology Center in Ukraine is seeking offers to collaborate in the quality of Service Provider to the following Project:
Reference: #9805 - Health and Ecological Programmes around the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - Development, training and coordination of health-related projects / EU Contract Reference : NSI/2012/293-258
Four positions are currently opened for submitting expressions of interest to participate. Please reply with a short cover letter and a detailed resume in English where you will kindly highlight the elements of your career specifically relevant to the profiles described below.
Period of experts availability for these services: March 2013 to February 2016. Please send your applications to the attention of : OKSANA.GRUSHOVENKO@STCU.INT
2 Key experts (NIS Nationals)
Qualification and skills
- A university degree (master degree) medical care.
- Sound communication and team-work skills.
- Medical doctor, certified in radiometry, radiology, nutrition, endocrinology, physic-pathology or equivalent, ideally operating currently in a Research and Training Organization.
- Fluency in Russian and Ukrainian (both spoken and written).
- Working knowledge of English would be a plus.
- Total professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a field of professional activity that is related to the subject of this project, i.e. Monitoring and analyzing internal radioactivity in the population, development and implementation of programmes for medical investigations of the population, etc.
- Specific professional experience
- Experience with implementing public health surveys.
- Experience in Technical Assistance projects in the Commonwealth of Independent States or in East European countries.
- All other specific experience that is related to the scope of this project, including impact assessment of radio-nuclides, behaviour improvement methodologies, etc, would be a plus.