Key expert 2 (NIS National) (01/02/2013 12:34:58)
The Science and Technology Center in Ukraine is seeking offers to collaborate in the quality of Service Provider to the following Project:
Reference: #9805 - Health and Ecological Programmes around the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - Development, training and coordination of health-related projects / EU Contract Reference : NSI/2012/293-258
Four positions are currently opened for submitting expressions of interest to participate. Please reply with a short cover letter and a detailed resume in English where you will kindly highlight the elements of your career specifically relevant to the profiles described below.
Period of experts availability for these services: March 2013 to February 2016. Please send your applications to the attention of : OKSANA.GRUSHOVENKO@STCU.INT
Key expert 2 (NIS National)
Qualification and skills
- A university degree (master degree) medical care.
- Sound communication and team-work skills.
- Medical doctor, certified in radiometry, radiology, nutrition, endocrinology, physic-pathology or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of any English/German/French/Spanish (both spoken and written).
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian.
- Total professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a field of professional activity that is related to the subject of this project in the EU: Monitoring and analyzing radioactivity in the population, development and implementation of programmes for medical investigations of the population, etc.
- Specific professional experience
- Experience with implementing public health surveys.
- Experience in the performance of international projects.
- Experience in projects in the Commonwealth of Independent States or in East European countries would be a plus
- All other specific experience that is related to the scope of this project, including personnel training, impact assessment, project progress monitoring, behaviour improvement methodologies, etc, would be a plus.