Delegation to Ukraine
27/02/2015 - Association Agreement opens new opportunities for Ukrainian IT and e-commerce businesses
On 26 February, 2015 informational workshop-discussion for small and medium enterprises operating in the IT and e-commerce sectors was held in Kyiv at the EU Delegation to Ukraine.
26/02/2015 - EU provides 1.5 million Euros to assist internally displaced persons in Dnipropetrovs’k Oblast
The European Commission is funding the project of Euro 1.5 million to will provide housing, social, medical and legal support to the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in Dnipropetrovs’k oblast. The project will help thousands of IDPs from Luhansk and Donetsk Oblast, as well as Autonomous Republic of Crimea, who have taken shelter in Dnipropetrovs’k region.
Working together in Ukraine
Residents of the village of Orekhovo in Crimea, initiated and successfully put in place a household waste classification system – thanks to the support of the joint EU-funded and UNDP-run project “Community-based approach to local development”.
- 19/02/15 - European Commission stands by Italy on coping with migratory pressure on Lampedusa
- Press release European Commission Brussels, 19 February 2015 Today the European Commission has announced that it is stepping up its assistance to Italy. Firstly, the Frontex Joint Operation Triton will be extended until at least the end of 2015.
- 18/02/15 - Statement by High Representative/Vice President Federica Mogherini and Commissioner Johannes Hahn on the appointment of Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici and the formation of the government in the Republic of Moldova
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement 18 February 2015 We congratulate Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici on his appointment and on the formation of the new government. We are looking forward to continuing our cooperation and swiftly implementing our Association Agreement to the benefit of the people.
- 17/02/15 - EU police mission for the Palestinian territories get new Head of Mission
- 15/02/15 - Statement by the European Commission following the attacks in Copenhagen
European Commission - Statement Statement Statement Brussels, 15 February 2015 The European Commission and the High Representative deplore the attacks in Copenhagen costing the life of at least two citizens and injuring several others. Even one life is one too many. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families.