02/11/10 - Round table on opportunities and risks in the fruit and vegetable processing sector in Tajikistan - 03 November 2010 in Khujand
Hilfswerk Austria International announces round table on opportunities and risks in the fruit and vegetable processing sector in Tajikistan on 3rd November, 2010 in Khujand. Venue -"Dusti Amirhon" (32. micro - district of Khujand).
- 18/10/10 - European Week in Tajikistan, 18-24 October 2010
- 16/09/10 - IRISH SENATOR VISITS TAJIKISTAN TO SUPPORT TOURISM DEVELOPMENT
- 24/08/10 - 07/09/10 -
- 05/07/10 - Kick-off of the next phase of the EU-funded Central Asia Drug Action Programme (CADAP) in Tashkent
- 04/06/10 - EUROPEAN UNION ASSISTS TAJIKISTAN IN FIGHTING POLIO
Dushanbe, 04 June 2010 – The European Commission allocated 145,000 EUR to support a nation-wide vaccination campaign of children against polio.
- 02/06/10 - EUROPEAN UNION SUPPORTS THE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN TAJIKISTAN EBRD TAFF II AND IFC-TAFBEP
- 22/04/10 - EU launches a new Call for Proposals to support Human Rights and Democracy in Tajikistan
- 18/03/10 - European Union supports the monitoring of child's rights in the Republic of Tajikistan
- 11/03/10 - EU launches a new Call for Proposals to support civil society organizations in Tajikistan
- 11/03/10 - Minister announces easing of visa rules and programme for eco and cultural tourism in Tajikistan, the “heart of Asia”
Berlin, 11 March 2010 - Lochin Faizulloev, Vice-Minister for Tourism of Tajikistan, announced today at ITB Berlin that his country is seeking to position itself in the soft adventure tourism market. Tajikistan, “the heart of Asia,” has, with the aid of the European Union, initiated a strategy to promote eco and cultural tourism. “Our country is almost unknown on the world tourism market,” said Mr. Faizulloev, “yet we can offer spectacular landscapes, some of the highest mountains in the world, archaeological monuments on the Silk Road and a tradition of hospitality going back more than five thousand years.”
- 10/03/10 - EU allocates euro 5 mln to support poverty alleviation efforts in Khatlon and Sughd
- 04/02/10 - European Union launches the "Technical assistance to sector policy support programme in the social protection sector"
- 02/02/10 - The European Union allocates 42,080 EUR to bring relief to the victims of the earthquake of 2 January that hit Vanj district in Gorno Badakhshan
- 22/01/10 - Tempus information day in Tajikistan