Top News from the European Union
22/05/14 - High Representative Catherine Ashton travels to the Republic of Korea [434 KB]
16/04/14 - The Spokesperson of Catherine Ashton on the Korean ferry Sewol Accident [428 KB]
- 11/11/13 - Higher Education: EU and Korea agree new era of cooperation
- 08/11/13 - Speech - Statement by President Barroso following the EU-Korea Summit
- 06/11/13 - Fact sheet: EU-Republic of Korea relations and the 7th EU-Republic of Korea summit
- 06/11/13 - Seventh EU-Republic of Korea summit - Marking fifty years of cooperation
- 06/11/13 - Seventh EU - Republic of Korea Summit: Marking fifty years of cooperation
- 06/11/13 - A surplus of 1.0 bn euro in EU28 trade in goods with South Korea in the first half of 2013
- 05/11/13 - Background briefing ahead of EU-Republic of Korea, EU-Japan and EU-China summits as well as EU-Myanmar Task Force – Tomorrow, 6 November at 10.00, Council press room
- 09/10/13 - EU and Republic of Korea hold first human rights consultation [347 KB]
- 19/08/13 - 19/08/13 - Statement by the spokesperson of Catherine Ashton on the recent inter-Korean agreements
- 01/08/13 - The EU's bilateral trade and investment agreements – where are we?
- 11/07/13 - European universities need to think global, says Commission
- 01/07/13 - EU-Korea FTA sees strong rise in EU exports
- 18/06/13 - The EU's free trade agreements – where are we?
- 03/05/13 - Call for proposals: Cooperation with Industrialised countries - Supplementing the network of EU Centres in Canada and Korea
- 08/04/13 - Ashton holds phone-conversation with Foreign Minister of South Korea
- 26/03/13 - The european 'pivot" by Nicola Casarini
- 25/03/13 - The EU's free trade agreements – where are we?